To uninstall NinjaFirewall:
- Log in to your administration console and disable NinjaFirewall from the "Firewall > Options > Firewall protection" menu.
- Delete any occurences of NinjaFirewall that you added to your PHP INI and/or .htaccess files during the installation.
- Delete the NinjaFirewall directory and all of its contents (subdirectories and files).
- If you were using a .user.ini, it is recommended to restart your HTTP server (Apache), or PHP-FPM (Nginx etc) to force PHP to reload the newly modifier INI file.
Blank page: in some cases, right after uninstalling NinjaFirewall, you may get a blank page and the following error message:
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '.../firewall.php' ... in Unknown on line 0
- The problem can be due to your PHP configuration that may require a few minutes before the PHP INI file, which was edited during the uninstallation process, is reloaded by PHP. If this is your own server, simply restart PHP (e.g. PHP-FPM) or your HTTP server (Apache) in order to reload the INI file immediately, otherwise, you need to wait a couple of minutes, until the file is reloaded. The problem will then go away.
- You still have NinjaFirewall's instructions in your PHP INI file or .htaccess. Open that file, look for similar lines and delete them:
; BEGIN NinjaFirewall auto_prepend_file = /......./firewall.php ; END NinjaFirewall
# BEGIN NinjaFirewall php_value auto_prepend_file /......./firewall.php # END NinjaFirewall